December 17, 2010

December 17, 2010

Good Morning,
  Although I will be in this morning to see the play, I will be out of school today.  I am using a personal day to take my dog to the vet and my basketball team to a weekend tournament in NY.  Nothing like chaperoning 30 high school boys for a weekend.  Actually, I am looking forward to the trip.

  Mrs. Marble will be the substitute today.  She is a certified teacher and I have been impressed with her work at our school this year.  Today the students will be asked to finish up a variety of work from the week.

  PLEASE remember that the Secret Pal items are due Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of next week.  I hope the elimination of math homework this week has allowed time for your child to work on his/her card.

  Our class ended up finishing in 2nd place for the light competition.  We won $500 for our efforts.  I am hoping to use this money to buy more chapter books.

 I hope you have a great weekend.

Peace,
Tom