June 15, 2011

June 15, 2011

Good Morning,
  Today we spent the morning outside in the garden and will spend the afternoon enjoying the simple pleasures of Field Day.  I hope everyone enjoyed the biography videos.

  On Friday, I will be providing pizza for lunch.  I just ask that the kids bring their own drinks.  We will be eating around 11:00.  I am ordering cheese pizza.  If your child doesn't like pizza, please have him/her bring a lunch.

  I wanted to again thank everyone for the past two years.  It has been an absolute pleasure working with and getting to know the students of this class.  I am so proud of this group and they are a joy to be a part of.  I think that I have watched the slide show 20 times since last week.  I would also like to thank everyone for the very generous gifts.  I hope you all have a wonderful summer and hope we can stay in touch.

Peace,
Tom