January 30, 2012

January 30, 2012

Good Afternoon,

  I hope everyone took advantage of the three day weekend.  I know I enjoyed the extra time with my kids and Angela.  We went and saw Crossett Brook's version of Alice in Wonderland on Saturday evening.  It was amazing to see 5th-8th graders performing at such high level.

  Today we put the finishing touches on our formal vacation writes.  They are hung up in the back of the room.  Stop by and take a glance.

*There is reading homework tonight.  Please make sure to return your child's bag daily.

*Arrival:  I have talked to a few kids individually, but wanted to put out a note to all.  School starts at 7:40.  I really need (for many reasons) each child to arrive by 7:40.  This is slowly becoming more and more of a challenge for many.  I appreciate your help in accomplishing this goal and the respect that you will give to our school requirements.

Peace,
Tom