May 20, 2012

May 21, 2012

Good Morning,
  I hope you enjoyed the beautiful weekend.  I will not be in school on Monday afternoon.  I am one of the district representatives working on the implementation of the new Common Core in the area of math.  This is the first of five scheduled meetings that I will take part in over the next year.

  We will be back in the garden on Tuesday.  I will have the kids go out during station time with the parent volunteer.  We will rotate groups so, that I can do reading groups as well.  If it nice enough we may do all of our stations out there for that day.  A lot of our garden work will be contingent not he weather. I highly recommend that your child apply sunscreen each day and bring a water bottle.

*  I am still awaiting filed trip money from a few people.  Please send it in.

I hope you have a wonderful week.

Peace,
Tom