February 4, 2013

February 4, 2013

Good Morning,
  I hope you had a nice weekend.  Today we celebrated the 100th Day.  Mr. Hubbard's classroom joined us for a day of literacy and math activities, focusing on the number 100.  We read three 100th Day books and one book about Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream.



  This morning the kids worked on their own 100th Day book of activities as well as a 100th Day poster.  This afternoon the kids worked in groups with 100 collections and recorded lengths and other data about the collections.



Just a reminder, I will be out Wednesday-Friday.  Mrs. Lea will be subbing during these times.  Please feel free to contact me while I am gone.  I will be checking e-mail frequently.

Notes:

*Flynn Money Due.

*I am not sending reading home tonight.  Many of the kids need a night to get in bed early.  We had many sleepy eyes this morning.

Have a great week.
Peace,
Tom