December 8, 2014

December 8th 2014

Good Morning,
  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  My family and I participated in a race yesterday.  It was a 5k in Burlington and it was COLD but fun.

  Today we continued talking about persuasive writing.  We listened to a book called Cinder Edna.  Cinder Edna was also at the ball with Cinderella but with a little bit different spin to her evening.  As a class, we wrote a letter to Ms. Korb to prove that the prince really loved Cinder Edna.

Notes:

*Wednesday is an Early Release Day.

*Thursday's science lesson (on friction) will be filmed as part of the Science project that I am working on.  There is an assembly on Thursday morning.  It will focus on random acts of kindness,  These types of acts will be the school's focus as we round out the month of December.

*I will be out of school on Friday.  Your child will have reading and a weekly news journal in their homework bags on that day.

I hope you all have a great week.

Tommy