October 26, 2015

October 26, 2015

Good Morning,
  We finished our write-ups about Laura Brines this morning.  The students sed our notes from her presentation to write about how she makes a difference and who benefits from her work with the Mad River Path Association.  This afternoon, the students had handwriting/keyboarding with Eric and I and we also had a literacy block after lunch.  Today's specials were French and PE.

  Your child will have a new Yellow Recording Sheet (fro reading homework) in their homework bags today.  Please leave them in their bag all week.  It allows me to check in with kids about their weekly homework goals.

Notes:

*The PTA is desperately seeking help on Sunday of the Ski and Skate Sale.  Please sign up if you are able to help.  This is the only school wide fundraiser that we do and the students benefit greatly from its success.

*Please send in a pair of shoes with your child for inside the classroom.  With boot season upon us, I expect students to have a pair of indoor shoes for the day.

*I am out tomorrow.  I will be at my monthly meeting with the Agency of Ed.

Have a great week.

Peace,
Tommy