November 6, 2017

November 6, 2017

Good Afternoon,
  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  As I had mentioned last week, the Ski and Skate sale will be this weekend.  Friday is a day where our school transforms into the biggest skid and board shop around.  Most of our day, on Friday will be normal and remain the same as always.  However, the end of our day will be a little different and we will not do Weekly News this week. 

  Another change, on Friday, is the need to eat in our classrooms and not use the cafeteria.  Today, I asked your child if they would want home or school lunch (a bagged lunch containing a sandwich).  Here is what your child signed up for.  If you would like something different, please let me know by tomorrow. 

Home Lunch:  Caroline, Kane, Carley

School Lunch:  Kai, Anna Mae, Lev, Liv, Steele, Donovan, Sam, Noah, Clara

I hope you have a great week.
Tommy