February 18, 2019

February 18, 2019

Good Morning,

  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  We are in the final stretch before our Winter Break.  We have a busy week with a jump rope performance on Wednesday morning, Compass Cup activities on Friday afternoon, and we are also hoping to finish our pen pal letters by Wednesday.

  In your child's homework bag is a yellow piece of paper.  It is two sided and I need it to be sent back to me, filled out, by tomorrow.  Your child will earn a prize if they bring it in.  It is a permission slip to participate in a study through the Empatico program, (we have been using their platform to talk with the class in Florida), and permission to use pictures and videos of our class.  Please read through it and let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks for getting these back to me tomorrow.

 **Just a reminder that there is no winter sports program this week.

That is all for today.  Have a great week.

Peace,
Mr. Young