September 21, 2019

September 21, 2019


Good Evening,
  I am sorry I am just getting around to writing this post on Saturday.  It was certainly an amazing day today.  I was with my family as our oldest daughter ran in the Manchester Invitational.  It was certainly nice to see so many of you at the open house the other night.  It is always rewarding for me to see how excited the kids are to show you their classroom.  I hope you found the evening informative and shared in some of their enthusiasm.

This Wednesday, Mr. Hubbard's and our class will be headed to the apple orchard in Williston.  We will be leaving as close to 8:00 as possible.  If you are chaperoning the trip, please come right to the classroom when you drop your child off in the morning.  IMPORTANT:  If your child would like a bagged lunch and a snack provided for Wednesday, could you please email me at tyoung@huusd and let me know.  I will ask those who sign up what kind of sandwich they would like on Monday morning.  I am sorry to have to ask you to email me over the weekend but I forgot to send the forms home on Friday.

That is all for now.  I hope you have a great Sunday.

Peace,
Tommy