June 9, 2020

June 9, 2020

Good Evening,
  I hope you child enjoyed the final meeting today.  It was fun to see so many talents from flipping to dancing, to magic, we have a very talented group of students.  It was a fun way to end a new phase fro all of us.  I have been very pleased with the class, their work, and their attitudes toward online learning.  I thank all of you for your support during this time.

  I hope everyone enjoyed the "Inverse Parade" today.  It was great to see so many smiling faces and all of my colleagues too.  Waitsfield is such a special place and in the midst of global chaos, it is nice to have such wonderful colleagues, friends, parents, and students in my life.  Thank you for the reminder again today.

  This is the final post of the school year.  Thank you for a fantastic year and for sharing your kids with me.  I hope you all have a wonderful summer. I will see you all in the fall (Hopefully)!  Below are pictures from the 1st day of school this year.  Enjoy.

Peace,
Tommy