February 6, 2022

February 6, 2022

Good Morning,

  Well the weather certainly dictated this school week.  Between the winter sports day on Wednesday and the 2 snow days, it certainly made it a very quick week.  In writing, the students continued writing reviews.  We started with the students helping me write about Yogurt City.  We looked at ways a writer could make the reader feel like the writer was talking directly to the reader.  The students then chose something they wanted to review.  We will be working on reviews over the next several weeks.

 PE class was the talk of the class last week.  Ms. Ally had set up the gym into a disco tech bowling alley, complete with a laser show.  The students were very excited about it and it certainly seemed to be the highlight of the day for many of them.  I have included some pictures that Ms. Ally shared.

NOTES:
*We will have the winter sports program again on Wednesday. Remember, I don't send homework bags home on these days.

*I will be out Thursday morning.  My wife is away and taking care of her mom for the week and I have to get my daughter to PT that morning.  Mr. Cadwell will be leading the class.

*Over the years, I have found the students get extremely excited to hand out Valentines.  I love the idea of students giving positive messages to each other.  We will have time on Monday, February 14th to hand out these things.  Here is a list of names for your child to reference.  

Kylar, Milo, Isla, Hayden, Margaret, Lydia, Hadley, Olivia, Rowan, Lena, Ben, Tobin, Berkley, Sierra, Hunter, Hardin, Koji, Georgia, Arlo, Miles, Quinn, 

That is all for now.  Have a great week.

Peace,

Tommy