May 15, 2023

May 15, 2023

Good Morning!  I want to wish all of the classroom mothers a Happy Mother's Day.  Hopefully your child gave you the picture and letter they wrote about you. I know they were all very excited about their work.

I wanted to wait until today to publish the blog, so that I had all the information regarding the concert this week. We have a very full schedule with lots of extras going on.

Wednesday:  Inspiration Hour will happen again from 12:45-2:15.  This will be the 2nd of the 3 session event. I know the kids were thrilled with their sessions last week.

Thursday:  We have have lunch at 11:55-12:25.  We will then get on a bus and head to the Art Show at Larue Farm.  We will do this until 1:15.  We will then get back on the bus and head to Warren School for our concert rehearsal. At 2:00 we will head back to Waitsfield Elementary.

The concert will be at the Warren School at 6:00.  We ask that students arrive between 5:45-5:55.  The concert will promptly start at 6:00.  The kids will be sitting as a class and then go to you once the concert is done.  

I wanted to thank everyone for the kind PTA teacher lunch, the cards, and the gifts that were sent in.  I am very luck to teach at such a  supportive, kind, and appreciative school.

I hope you all have a great week.

Peace,

Tommy