May 22, 2011

May 23, 2011

Good Morning,
  I am actually writing you on Sunday evening as I sit and watch the basketball game on tv.  Today we will be going to the State House.  I hope the students are excited about the trip.  The students' posters have been posted online on the Secretary of State's Kid Page:  http://www.sec.state.vt.us/kids/contest/2011_winners.html
Greta's Poster Entry

  Just a reminder about a few things for this week:

* I will not be sending math homework this week.  We have the Spring Performance on Wednesday and I will be out of the classroom (but in the building)on Thursday and Friday.  Remember that I will be testing kids in reading and math on Thursday and Friday.

*  Please make sure your child goes directly to the gym on Wednesday evening.  We will be sitting as a class for the Spring Concert.


  I hope you all have a great week.
Peace,
Tom