December 19, 2011

December 19, 2011

Good Afternoon,
  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I spent the weekend in NY with my basketball team.  Having 25 high school boys in a hotel can be a bit draining.  The book orders are in.  However, all of the order forms have mysteriously disappeared.  Could you please let me know if your child ordered.  This way I can sit with those kids and see if they remember which ones were theirs.  There wasn't a lot of books ordered so it should be fairly easy.  I will send them home tomorrow.

**Please remember that Secret Pal cards are due tomorrow, the snacks on Wednesday, and a wrapped book on Thursday.

**The math survey will be sent home on Wednesday of this week.

**There will be reading homework tomorrow and Wednesday.


Have a great week.
Peace,
Tom