December 21, 2011

A Note From Ms. Hines


Good Evening!
My last day in Mr. Young's classroom is tomorrow, Thursday. The past four months have flown by. It has been wonderful getting to know each and every student in Mr. Young's classroom; I have learned so much from every child. Parents, thank you for accepting my intern position with open arms and being so supportive throughout the past couple of months (especially during my solo week!) 
It has been a privilege to be a part of Tom's classroom and Waitsfield Elementary School. The staff, parents and students have such a positive energy; it was a fantastic community to be a part of. Starting in January, I will interning at Berlin Elementary School in a 5/6 multi-age classroom. I will certainly miss Mr. Young's classroom and students. I hope to visit Tom's classroom in the spring.
Have a very happy holiday and enjoy your winter break!
Best,
Brandy (Ms. Hines)