February 22, 2012

February 22, 2012

Good Morning,
 I am very sorry for not posting on Monday.  I was home sick with the dreaded stomach bug.  It is slowly working its way around our house.  Today the students had their last session with the people from Bread and Puppet.  Tomorrow, we will have an all school rehearsal and an afternoon performance around 1:45.  We will not need sour scheduled parent volunteer tomorrow.  The rehearsal will be going on during this time.  I have not sent reading home this week, because I have been assessing each students reading ability. This assessment is done individually, and I have been using station times to do it.  I also used yesterday afternoon to test as well.  I need this data to plan for the rest of the year and for your child's report card.

*Math Survey will be due Friday.

*Please let me know if your child will be missing school on Friday or will be delayed in returning from vacation.

Have a great week.
Peace,
Tom