March 11, 2012

March 12, 2012

Good Morning,
  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  There are a few things that are going on this week.  Please, make sure to make note of the following.

*Report cards will be going home tomorrow.  Please look through your child's report card and bring it with you to the conference.  If possible, I would like your child to come to the conference, but it is not mandatory.

*Parent Conferences are Thursday evening and Friday morning.  If you haven't signed up, please do so immediately.  If you are having trouble. please let me know.

*Remember there is no school on Friday.

*There will be reading homework and a new math game this week.  The reading logs will be due on Thursday and the game surveys will be due a week from Friday.

After assessing each child's reading ability, I have changed the way stations will be done.  The children will still have a variety of tasks to complete during reading group time, but they will get to choose the order for with they complete them.  This will give me a chance to add another group and better help me meet each child's instructional need.

I hope you have a great week.
Peace,
Tom