November 25, 2012

November 26, 2012

Good Morning,

  I hope everyone had a nice break and for those who celebrate a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I felt like the break came at just the right time and hopefully it allowed for many of the illnesses to pass.  This week the students will be assessed on their ability to write a narrative.  They will each be asked to create their own story that includes a beginning, middle, and end, as well as a problem and solution.

Notes For the Week:

*Book Orders were due today (Monday).  If you need an extra day, please send them in by Tuesday.

*I will be out of school for most or all of the day on Tuesday.  I am continuing to have to go through some medical tests and will be at Fletcher Allen.  I apologize in advance for having to be out again.  I look forward to moving on from this.

*YOUR CHILD"S HOMEWORK BAG, will have reading in it for tonight and Tuesday night.  This way the substitute (on Tuesday) will not have to deal with it.  If your child has a chapter book, I will write the assignments for both days on the cover.

*There will be new math homework for first graders this week.  The game survey will be due a week from Thursday.  Please make sure to fill these out.  I will post a reminder again next week.

Have a great week,

Peace,
Tom