February 17, 2014

February 17, 2014

Good Morning,
  I hope people took advantage of all of the snow and enjoyed the three day weekend.  Amazingly enough, none of my flights were even delayed between the two storms.

  Today, the students passed out their Valentine's, I tested started testing each student's reading level, the students took a spelling assessment, and we finished out Pen Pal letters.  We also had music and PE for specials.

Notes:

*The math survey (1st grade) will go home today.  I will not be sending home a new math game until after vacation.  Please fill out the math survey and return it tomorrow.

*There is no Winter Sports Program this week.

*We are scheduled to have the PBIS recognition event on Friday afternoon.  The plan is to have snow sculpting, sledding and a horse a sled ride.  We will be starting just after noon on Friday (weather permitting).

I hope you have a great week.

Peace,
Tommy