February 5, 2014

February 5, 2014

Good Afternoon,
  Today we talked about the white stuff that was falling from the sky.  It has been so long since we have seen a steady snow, that many seemed confused!  In all seriousness, it was good to see it coming down and the kids seemed excited about it.

  Today we had PE and Reader's Workshop.  I also gave the 2nd graders their monthly dictation assessment (spelling).  The students all have reading homework tonight.  Speaking of which, your child may choose to bring home reading over the weekend (it is not mandatory).  If he/she does, please make sure to send back all of the books on Monday.

  As a reminder, I will be out on Thursday and Friday.  The substitute and I met today and things are set up as normal as could be.  Since I am away, I will not be writing, on the blog this Friday.

 
I hope you have a great weekend.

Peace,
Tommy