June 15, 2014

June 16, 2014

Good Morning,

  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I am sorry I didn't post on Friday.  I had a meeting (during Art) and it totally slipped my mind.  We have a fun but busy week ahead of us.

Monday:  I will lead a math lesson for my entire class.  I will be conducting a tangram activity.  We will start Field Days around 12:00.  DOn't forget our presentation night is at 6:00 in the cafeteria.

Tuesday:  Pen Pal Field trip.  We will leave school around 8:30 and will aim to be back around 1:30ish.  Please remember to pack a peanut free snack and lunch.  No one asked for a school lunch so I assume everyone is all set.

Wednesday:  I will not be in the building.  Last Thursday, I received an email from the White House requesting my presence for Wednesday.  I have been asked as part of my math work this year.  Kaiya was kind enough to approve my absence and I will fly to DC after our field trip on Tuesday.  I will fly home Wednesday night so that I can be at school for the last day.

Thursday:  We will have a morning assembly and then our class celebration.  So far I have hummus and veggies, juice pouches, and paper products.  Please let men know if you can contribute something else.  If you bake something, could you just let me know if there is any dairy product in it.

This will be the last post for the year.  I hope you all have a wonderful summer and I thank you for a great year!

Peace,
Tommy