August 29, 2014

August 29, 2014

Good Morning,
  We have had a wonderful first week.  We have spent a lot of time introducing, modeling and practicing school and classroom expectations.  Our Morning Meetings have been full of greetings, songs, and games.



  For the most part, the students have been doing a great job of bringing their books and plastic Ziplok bags back and forth each day.  I appreciate your help with establishing and following through with this routine.  For the next two or three weeks, the students will be bringing home books of their own choice.  These may include books that they can read or would like to have read to them.  If your child grabs a chapter book, I will let them bring it back and forth each night (you don't have to read it all in 1 night).

  I want to thank all of you for getting all of your paper work back.  I know it was a lot and I appreciate the great effort.

  I will post again on Tuesday (since there is no school on Monday).  I hope you all have a great weekend.

  Below is a quick video of our first week.  Enjoy!


Peace,
Tommy