December 14, 2015

December 14, 2015

Good Afternoon,
  Holy Mud Season Batman!  Hard to believe it is the middle of December.  This past Saturday, my family and I went to Church St and it had true spring feel to it.

  This will be our last full week before vacation.  The routine will stay the same and homework will be sent home each night.  On Friday, I will be sending home a blank piece of oaktag.  I would like your child to create a picture of something they will remember about Lydia or something she does well.  I will use these pictures to create a goodbye book for Lydia.  Lydia and her family will be moving to Stowe and The 23rd will be Lydia's last day.  I would like to have a little going away celebration on the 23rd.  If anyone would like to provide snacks or drinks, please let me know.  I would like to keep this a secret from Lydia.

  On Wednesday, we will be chatting with Senator Patrick Leahy and learn about how he makes a difference as a Senator.

I hope you have a great week.

Peace,
Tommy