November 28, 2016

November 28, 2016

Good Afternoon,
  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  It was certainly nice to have some time with friends and family, eat some good food, and watch a little football.  This week, I will be out of the room from Monday-Thursday as Jane leads her solo teaching week.  I will be in the building and conducting language arts assessments during the week.  If you need to address anything this week please email both Jane and I.  Jane's email is jpiselli@antioch.edu.

  This week The kids will continue their focus on writing narratives, investigating coding in science, and continue meeting in their reading groups.

NOTES:
*New book orders are being sent home today.  They are due by Thursday of this week.  It will be the last order before December break.

I hope you all have a great week.

Peace,
Tommy