January 22, 2017

January 20, 2017

Good Evening,
  I am sorry I am not getting to this post until now.  I hope this finds everyone well and healthy.  There has certainly been a bit of illnesses.  This week, the students started a new writing unit.  The overall theme is writing to inform but we started with writing liking scientists.  The students reviewed the scientific process and conducted an experiment as a class.  On Monday, they will write up their experiment using detail to explain the whole experiment.

I will be out of class on Monday.  Ms. Jane will be our substitute.  I am a huge Steeler fan and will be at the game on Sunday.  Mt brother was able to provide me a ticket and even on field passes. Needless to say, I feel like a little kid at Christmas.

I hope you all have a good weekend.

Peace,
Tommy