February 3, 2017

February 3, 2017

Good Afternoon,
I hope you had a great week.  We have been busy with a variety of activities.  The students continued their focus on procedures in writing class. Each student is writing about how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  We will eventually take these to Harwood and work with a freshman english class on editing and revisions.

Field Trip:
As I had stated on Monday, we are planning on going to visit our Waterbury pen pals on Wednesday, February 22nd.  I am looking for a few drivers for the trip.  We will leave here before lunch and return by 2:15.  Chris Badger and I will both drive too.  If you can help, please let me know.

Weekly News:
Your child has their Weekly News journal in their homework bag.  This week it was their topic choice.  Please take a moment to read their entry and respond back.  We will read the responses on Monday Morning.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Peace,
Tommy