March 10, 2017

March 10, 2017

Good Morning,
  I hope you all had a great end to February.  If you were fortunate to have it off, I hope your vacation was both relaxing and rewarding.  I have to admit it was the simple things that made it rewarding for me.  My wife and I actually got to spend time walking, catching up, and even squeezed in a couple of date nights.

  This week we finished out State Symbol books.  The students conducted a little research on their own, created diagrams with labels, and added a glossary.  Next week will mark the start of their bigger research projects and creation of their own non fiction book.

Notes:

*I will be out next Friday.  I am using a personal day to attend a Drop Kick Murphy's concert in Boston.  Last year my brother and I went to the concert and spent St. Patrick's Day enjoying the Boston vibe.  We have decided to make this a tradition and now more of our family and friends are joining.

*Your child has reading homework and a Weekly News entry for you to look over.

That is all for now.

Have a great week.

Tommy