March 20, 2017

March 20, 2017

Good Afternoon,
  I hope you all had a chance to enjoy some aspect of the beautiful weekend.  This week will mark the end of our Winter Sports program.  I am hoping the weather will hold up and the kids can have that final EPIC day!  I want to thank all the PTA and all of the volunteers that make this valuable program such a success.  We are truly a fortunate school.

 The students continue to work on their research books.  Most of them are still in the research and take notes phase but several have started their 1st drafts of their non-fiction books.  Overall the enthusiasm about this project seems quite high.  I am excited to see the final products.

Two weeks from Wednesday will mark the beginning of our next science unit. This unit focuses on the sun and moon.  The ski program will have wrapped up and I can use this added time to get back to science.

I hope you all have a great week.

Peace,
Tommy