May 30, 2017

May 30, 2017

Good Afternoon,
  I hope you all had a pleasant long weekend.  I spent half of my time in Portsmouth, NH watching a few soccer games and the latter half of the weekend working around the house. I love doing lawn work and find it very fulfilling.

I have received payment for our field trip for 8 of the 14 students.  Please send in the $1.50 this week. It looks like we have enough driver's on the 6th of June.  We will be leaving around 10:15 and arriving back by 1:30.  Tomorrow, I will be asking kids who needs a school lunch for that day.  If your child will need one provided, please let them know.

End of year testing.  I was in the class all day today but was testing kids 1:1 in math and will do the same tomorrow for reading.  Sally Utter is also in the room with me to help the kids through the day.

Have a great week.
Peace,
Tommy