September 11, 2017

September 11, 2017

Good Evening,

I hope you all had to enjoy the wonderful weather that we had yesterday.  My wife and I were able to get up to Stowe and access the fitness path.  It was certainly a beautiful day.

This week I will continue to introduce and practice the 4 options that kids have during our Daily 4 time.  Today they all were able to work on Core 5 (a phonemic and sight word program) and read to self for 12 minutes.

We also started to work on posters that incorporated our PBIS expectations (We ROCK) into a variety of school settings.  The students each teamed up and took of setting to illustrate kids being safe, kind, respectful and engaged. We should have these completed by week's end.

NOTES:
*Please send your child's book and homework bag back each day.
*Your kids are welcome to leave a sweatshirt here at school.  Some find that they want one to wear during class.

That is all for now.  I hope you have a great week.

Peace,
Tommy