October 19, 2020

October 19, 2020

 Good Afternoon,

  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I trust that you all saw my email last night and watched the videos that were attached.  Remember, there is no live meetings with me this Wednesday.  

Today the students journeyed to New Hampshire as they started their study of our 2nd state in our unit of study.  This week they are spending their time in New Hampshire.  During read aloud time we read the book G is for Granite.  You can check it out through your child's Epic book account or use this link.

Pictured to the right and down below are two student passport entries from their Vermont page.  This is a great illustration of our green mountains and the other is of our state flower, the red clover.  

NOTES:  

*Please watch the videos I emailed you all yesterday.

*If your child has a whistle or a loud noise maker, please save it for dinnertime t your house and reserve from sending it with them to school.  

*If your child is not bringing home a reading book, each night, it is because he/she still has one at home.  Please remind them to put it in their plastic bag.

That is all for now.  I hope you all have a great week.  Next week starts our 4 days in person.  I don;t know about you but I Can't Wait!.

Peace,

Mr. Young