September 8, 2010

September 8, 2010

Hello Friends,
You may have noticed that I have been putting pictures on the blog.  I hope you are enjoying them.  However, I do have to delete them a day or two after they have been posted.  Unfortunately the pictures take up a fair amount of memory.  This blog sight is free but limited in the space that I can use.  There is an option to upgrade for a fee.  I am still trying to figure out if it is worth it.  If I do upgrade, I believe I can leave pictures on and even load video.  What do you think?  Do you like viewing the pictures?  Please let me know.
Homework is in full swing.  Please make sure to do the reading nightly and the math game 2-3 times a week.  Remember to fill out the math survey (on Thursdays) and book log (nightly).
**Parent Volunteers start next week.  Please see the schedule on the volunteer page.
**We will be going to the orchard on Friday.  Please dress appropriately.
**Book orders are due by Friday.
**Please check the Upcoming Events page.  It has been updated.
Have a great day.  I will post again on Friday.
Peace,
Tom

Important information from previous blogs site:
Making up work during sick/vacation absences:  This year I am going to give your child their work when he/she returns from an absence.  This way I can give hem/her exactly what we did in class and not have to have so much advance predicting.  If your child has an extended sickness, I will make separate accommodations.  I feel this will be easier for all.