January 10, 2011

January 10, 2011



Good Afternoon,

I am actually writing to you, from my house, as I watch yet another show on the Disney Channel.  My daughter has been ill since Thursday and my wife and I are alternating staying home with her.  I was able to get into school yesterday, so the students should have had a productive and meaningful day planned for them.  Tonight's homework is a result of the students requesting that the Yekti Cards be sent home.  In your child's bag you will find the story behind them and information for using them.  You will need to cut the cards out for your child.  This activity is easy for them (we spent a lot of time doing attributes last year).  However, since it is something every kid wanted and we have a week with skiing and a concert, I felt this would be a good time for this type of assignment.  Let me know if you have any questions.

*Our Winter Concert is this Thursday.  I will put more information in Wednesday's blog post.

I hope you have a great week.  Please don't forget to help your child pack for Wednesday's ski day.

Peace,
Tom