January 31, 2011

January 31, 2011

Good Morning,
  I hope you had a nice weekend.  I am sorry I didn't post on Friday, but I had left school early (not feeling well).  I am actually out again today but am at Fayston School.  I am attending a district wide meeting on the math assessment that we give three times a year.
  Since I was out Friday and out again today, I have not had a chance to get math homework together.  Therefore, I will not assign a specific math homework assignment this week but do encourage you to play a past game, or try one of the math links on the blog.  There is a reading log in each child's bag for the week.
  I hope you have a great day.  Wednesday does not look good as far as weather is concerned.  Hopefully we will have school.  At this rate we might be in school until late June.

**Remember, instruments were due today.  If your child does not bring in an instrument he/she will have a hard time completing the final assessment.

Peace,
Tom