October 17, 2012

October 17, 2012

Good Morning,

  Over the past two days, we have been working on a science experiment with magnets.  The challenge was to use two magnets to drag three ball magnets through a race course.  Below are a few videos of the attempts.  Each team needed to record the time it took on their data sheets, and we will be discussing our observations and findings during our science block this afternoon. 



  Hike for Hunger.  I would like to take the kids for a hike On Wednesday, October 31st.  I anticipate this being a very high energy day and think it would be a perfect time to participate in the Hike For Hunger program. I thought we would hike Mt. Abe this year and eat our lunch at the top.  We would leave school around 9:30 and return by the end of the day.  I would need driver s and people willing to hike.  Please let me now if you can attend.

Peace,
Tom