October 1, 2012

October 1, 2012

I hope you had a great weekend.  It looks like Friday went pretty smoothly.  I had a nice time in North Carolina and was psyched to see my brother before he deployed.  I have to say, the three flights to get home seemed a bit much, but I was glad to be back on time.

Parent volunteers start this week.  Below is the schedule:

__________________________________________________________________________
Day of the Week         The 1st, 3rd, & 5th         The 2nd & 4th      Time
                                   week of the month       week of the month

Monday                        Hillary                            Susan Hans             9:45-11:20
Tuesday                        Eva                                     Michelle             10:00-11:20
Wednesday                   Harmony                          Harmony              9:45-11:20
Thursday                      Chris                                 Michelle              9:45-11:20
________________________________________________________________________

We started our spelling this week.  I will use the week to model and practice the different tasks that will happen during spelling time.  Today, each child set up their first 5 sight word flash cards.

I hope you have a great week.

Peace,
Tom