January 16, 2014

January 16, 2014

Good Morning,
  In the midst of the Winter Sports Frenzy, I forgot to write a post yesterday.  I apologize for that.  Today, we have our rehearsal for tonight's concert.  The rehearsal took place during our Reader's Workshop time.  There will be no homework tonight.  I don't like to add that to the burden of getting home from work, getting your family fed, and then getting back to school.  So, enjoy the night off!

  When you arrive tonight, you should go right to the gym.  The students should find their class (in there) and sit with them.  If you arrive early, could you please remind your children about appropriate behavior and the expectations of a performance audience.  It is always challenging for some to arrive in the gym and resist running around like it is PE class.  I appreciate your help in guiding them and helping set the appropriate presentation tone.

  I hope you have a great day.

Peace,
Tommy