January 24, 2014

January 24, 2014

Good Morning,
  There will be no weekly video this week.  I have been recording a lot for the Heifer project movie and don't want to show those clips until he whole thing is complete.  I am hoping to have that down by Monday (I need the weekend to play around with the software).

  Today the students wrote in their Weekly News journals and finished some writing and editing assignments front he week.  Today's specials were French, Health, and Art.

  Yesterday, the school practiced its lock down drill.  Yesterday morning, Kaiya led an assembly talking about this drill and why we do it.  The actual drill happened during math time.  I had the first graders go  into our corner library (no windows in that area) and I read them a book.  The drill lasted no more than 10 minutes.  Please let me know if you have any questions about this.

  I hope you have a great weekend.

Peace,
Tommy