March 23, 2014

I hope you all had a great weekend.  It was great to see everyone during conferences.  I hope you found them informative and productive.  If you have any further questions, comments, and/or concerns, please feel free to contact me anytime.

I am hoping to have the students finish the drafts of their non-fiction writes this week.  I may be asking for some pictures from home for these.  If you could email me the requested photos, that would be great.  You can always take a picture of a photo with your phone and send it that way too.  Your child will bring home a list of photos they included in their book.

The film crew was here again today.  They filmed today's math lesson.  Ask your child how it went and what they thought of the experience (1st grade only).

Here is a long overdue video of the last two months.

Have a great week.

Peace,
Tommy