March 26, 2014

March 26, 2014

Good Morning,
  Yesterday, Rachel from the Valley Reporter came in to interview the students about the Heifer Project.  They did a great job of answering questions and describing how they felt about the project itself.  There should be a story in the paper this week.  We've had more checks come in this week and are around $3,500!

  Over the weekend, I will be sending each of you an email with a request for pictures.  The students will be writing their final draft of their non-fiction books.  They have identified some pictures that they want to include in their books.  I am hoping you can email the pictures that your child needs (i.e family, pet).  Each list is unique to your child's book.  There are some pictures that I get get from here.  If you have a hard copy of a photo, I ask that you take a picture of it and then email it.  These don't have to be of the highest quality because they will be in black and whit when I print them.

I will be out tomorrow morning.  I have to participate in a district wide lesson study (for 1st grade teachers).  I will be in after recess.

Have a great day.

Peace,
Tommy