March 16, 2015

March 16, 2015

Good Morning,

  I hope everyone enjoyed the circus performance on Friday evening.  It was wonderful to see so much enthusiasm and so many smiles form all of the students.  Below is a video from the evening event.





   I would like to take the students to Harwood on Thursday, March 26th.  We would leave school around 9:45 and leave Harwood around 11:15.  The purpose of the trip is to have the students work with a freshman writing class.  The students would be sharing their narratives and would receive editing help from the high school kids.  I need a few drivers.  If you are able to help, please let me know by this Thursday.

  As we continue our study of sound, I am looking for clean plastic containers with lids (i.e. yogurt).  If you have any, could you please send them in.  I am also looking for shoe boxes for our light unit.  Please send in any that you are willing to part with.

  I hope you all have a great week and I will see you at our scheduled conference.

Peace,
Tommy