March 23, 2015

March 24, 2015

Good Morning,

  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  It was a pleasure to be able to speak with you about your child's progress and how wonderful they are.  I hope you found the conferences both meaningful and insightful.  If you still have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

  We will be headed to Harwood on Thursday.  We will leave school around 9:50 and return just before 11:30.  So far Ken Wilson and Sheila Fiaschetti have offered to drive.  I will also drive.  If anyone would like to join us, please let us know.

  This week we are scheduled to have a ski day on Wednesday.  I will be at a district math meeting in the afternoon.  If skiing is canceled there will be a sub in for me for the afternoon.

  I hope you all have a great week.

Peace,
Tommy