April 3, 2015

April 3, 2015

Good Morning,
  We have had a fun week. The students received letters from heir pen pals.  They have spent this week working on their 1st drafts of their responses.  I am in the planning stages of our annual field trip to meet up with our pen pals.  I am looking at the first week of June.  After talking with Sally, the TBPS teacher, we have decided to do part of the Stowe Pinnacle hike.  We wills tart at the bottom and hike up to the meadow.  There we will eat lunch and then return.  We will stop by Ben and Jerry's for some ice cream on the way back.  I will be looking for chaperones when I finalize a date and time.

  I joined the students for art class today.  I had heard the class was working on more paper for our narrative illustrations.  It was fun to sit in and see they fun they had.  Check out the clip below:


I hope you all have a great weekend.

Peace,
Tommy