May 2, 2016

May 2, 2016

Good Morning,
  I hope you all had a great weekend.  As I had mentioned last week, I was out of the building this morning.  This afternoon the students had a language arts block and PE.

  It is hard to believe we are already into May. During this month, I will be testing a variety of language arts and math skills to assess how each child progressed this year.  It is all one to one testing and it will be done throughout the day.  I will not use students lunch or recess time to conduct the assessments.

Notes:

*A new homework log is in your child's bag.

*I know springtime has many of the students participating in a variety of activities.  Please make sure to set aside a time to read each day.  It is important that this remains a routine and that your children see that reading is a priority.

Peace,
Mr. Young