May 20, 2016

May 20, 2016

Good Morning,
  I hope all is well on the home fronts!  The students were quite excited about their performance last night.  We had a discussion about it during our Morning Meeting.  All but one student felt it went well.  The one student who didn't feel okay about it expressed his having to deal with stage fright.  It was great that the student was willing to share his thoughts and feelings with the class.

  Today the students had math and art class.  The excitement around the Bridge Street Art Fair is the talk of the class.  I hope you all have an opportunity to attend this wonderful event.  Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend.  Julianne has a track meet tomorrow and we have my mother in law's retirement party that evening.

 NOTES:

*I will have a sub on Thursday,  I will be in and out of the classroom but testing each students reading ability.  Katie D. will be the substitute.

*Each town will be deciding if there should be a district consolidation on Tuesday, June 7th.  Please don't forget to get out and VOTE! If you would like any information on the issue at hand, please contact Kaiya.

*I am not sending home any homework this weekend.  Please enjoy the events and beautiful weather that the weekend will offer.

Peace,
Tommy