May 23, 2016

May 23, 2016

Good Morning,
  I hope you all had a great weekend.  It was certainly nice to have some sunny and arm weather.  This week I will be wrapping up our social studies unit.  I will also be testing each kids reading ability, sight word recognition, and comprehension skills.  This work will happen in place of reading groups.  This means your child will have a Book of Choice each night this week.

  Anna Van Dine, the daughter of Mr. Van Dine, is a senior at Harwood.  She is also one of my daughter's dance teachers.  Tis summer she would like to work as a nanny or babysitter.  I told her that I would put her information on my blog.  If you are in need of an incredible person to be with your kids please reach out.  Anna's info:  "My email is annavan33@gmail.com, I have a profile on Care.com if people want to see more info about me, I’m going to NYU next year, I’m available all summer, I’ve had experience with all ages."

I hope you all have a great week.

Peace,
Tommy