October 2, 2017

October 2, 2017

Good Afternoon,

  I truly hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful weather this weekend and took advantage of the multitude of outdoor activities that our area has to offer.  We were in Belfast, Maine all weekend for my daughter's, Julianne, race.  It was very picturesque of New England and the fall season.

  It sounds like Friday's hike was a complete success.  I was so excited to hear how many class members challenged themselves to a more difficult hike than they thought they could do.  Many of the students couldn't wait to tell me how they did.  Today we traveled to the Flynn theater.  The class saw a performance of My Father's Dragon.  I gave the performance an "ok" rating.  I didn't find it overly engaging for the kids.  I would be curious what you hear from them.  I have found that the music and movement performances tend to be more engaging and memorable.

Below is a video about homework. I hope you find this helpful.





NOTES
*No School on Friday due to teacher workshops/professional development.

Have a great week.

Peace,
Tommy