November 9, 2010

November 9, 2010

A snow day in early November?  No one was more shocked than me.  Our family was dressed and ready to go when we got the news.  Please remember that the Thanksgiving Lunch forms were due today.  I would let Connie know if you haven't turned in your form.  The book orders were due as well.  I will be sending those out this weekend.  If you would still like to order, please send them in this week.

FYI:
*Tomorrow is a half day
*There will be no math homework this week (due to the short week)
*I am out on Friday morning.  Julianne has her two week check in on her hearing aid.

**CONGRATULATIONS TO AYLA!  She was the first one to join the 100 Book Club.  Her next goal is the 200 Club.  We are on the verge of having others join her in Club 100.

That is all for now.  I will write again tomorrow.
Peace,
Tom