March 22, 2011

March 22, 2011

Good Morning,
  I hope everyone had a good weekend and families are staying healthy.  I know a few kids were sent or stayed home sick yesterday.  My trip to NY City was eventful and the ride home was a slow one, but it was good to do the trip with my dad.  I was born in Staten Island and hadn't been back in quite some time.

  Today we went to the computer lab so the kids could fill out the school climate survey (online).  After that, we finished up some work from yesterday, had spelling, math and science.  We continue to look at similarities and differences of living organisms.

Homework:  There is reading and math homework this week.  I accidently sent home a repeat math problem this week.  Please only work on the new problem.  If your child would like more problems during the week, please let me know.

*Remember that tomorrow is a 1/2 day.  I will be at Thatcher Brook in the morning.  I have a math committee meeting that is looking at the results of the math test that I showed you during our conferences.

Have a great week,
Tom